10.20.2011

all sorts of fun things...

* EDIT * ...at the end
























A huge thank you to Cargoh for all the love they and their guest curators have been throwing lucky14's way lately.
See here.
And here.
And here.
lucky14 is also currently on Cargoh's home page right now.












Wow.

Also, I was asked to model in a photo shoot for the Bloom Market.
Thank you Sarah.
I'm not a model but it sure was fun to pretend!








































So we did that on Monday.
It was the most beautiful fall day in Fort Langley.
I met some fabulous people and had so much fun.
Look here for some sneak peek shots by the lovely Desiree Patterson of Spirit West Photography.
Most of the clothes and all of the accessories were created by the talented artists and designers that will be at the Bloom Market on November 20th.

Hmm.
What else?
Glen and I spent a week in Southern California.
We got to hang out with some good friends.
Went to Disneyland for a day.
Spent a day in Santa Monica.
Gorgeous.
Drove around Palm Springs checking out mid-century modern architecture in 40C (104F) heat.
I got sick. :(

And I think that's it.
For now.

Don't forget to come down to the Portobello West market on Sunday October 30th.
* EDIT *
Right after I posted this, Portobello West posted about lucky14 on their own blog! (here)
A lovely write up about lucky14 and 2 other artists that will be at the October 30th market.

lucky14 in three places at once.
I'm blushing.

No comments:

Post a Comment