4.10.2012

project365 week 14...


1. sunday morning coffee and knitting.
2. barn door take 2. glen made the first one out of plywood and it was crazy warped. so he made
    a new one with mdf and it's much nicer. now we just need a handle.
3. some origami bunnies in preparation for easter dinner.
4. monogrammed easter eggs. when I was a kid, my mom would hollow out the eggs and fill them
    with treats. that's what I did here. after I filled them I just glued a bit of tissue paper over the
    opening.
5. sitting on the front steps in the sun. it wasn't actually very warm out but I managed a few
    minutes.
6. more origami eggs. these held the monogrammed eggs and served as place settings at easter
    dinner.
7. reading in bed. finally reading the grapes of wrath. it's taking me a while. so far I'm not exactly
    riveted.

No comments:

Post a Comment