8.26.2011

craft show goodness...

























Some very exciting things happening at lucky14 lately.
I'm going to be doing my first craft / artist market in September.
It's the Bloom Artist and Designer Market in Fort Langley.

"The Bloom Artist & Designer Market is the place to be…fashion, art, wine garden and live music."

Sunday September 18 at the Fort Langley Community Hall.
Check out all the information here and here.
(and yes that is me on their facebook page...how fun is that??)
I'll also be at the November 20th show.
Please come visit my booth and check out all the other beautiful things at the show.




















I'll also be at the Dunbar Craft Fair.
On November 26 at the Dunbar Community Centre.

"With over 140 local vendors, the juried craft fair is one of the best in the city featuring handmade crafts ranging from jewelry to woodwork."

This is my first time selling at the show but I've been in the past and it really is great.
And people line up down the street before it opens!
So come early.
And bring your friends.

My first craft shows!
Yay!
Must get back to knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment