3.07.2012

little miss mirabelle...


If you follow me on instagram, you'll already know we have a new cat.
It's impossible not to take a million photos of her.
Because she's perfect.
We adopted her from the local SPCA on saturday.
I thought it would take a few visits to find just the right one.
But then we met her.
She's 2 years old and came from a house with 15 cats.
Other than that she's healthy, that's all we know.
It took her a few days to warm up to us and her new home.
She was super skiddish.
Hiding under the bed all day and freaking out at every little sound.
But yesterday she became a whole new cat.
She's exploring.
And purring.
And cuddling.
And she's discovered the windows.
Basically, she's the perfect cat.
We already love her to bits.
I could go on and on but I won't.
Edrffxcept to say that right this very minute she is begging for pets, purring like crazy and trying to climb on the keyboard.
I know right?

No comments:

Post a Comment