5.03.2012

dilemna...



I bought this pouf (I hate that word) at cb2 today.
I've been eyeing them for months but figured I could easily just knit my own.
However, after searching for the right yarn/rope/piping it turns out that it's quite a bit cheaper to buy the cb2 one than to knit one myself.
So I bought it.
The dilemna is that I don't love the colours available.
My choices were this rusty orange, an electric blue or charcoal.
Of course, my first instinct was charcoal but I wanted to add some colour to my house so I was deciding between the orange and blue.
And I thought the blue was just a bit much.
Now that I have the orange in my living room though, I'm re-thinking the blue.
And the charcoal.
I have 30 days to return or exchange it.
So I'll live with it for a bit and see how it goes.
And I haven't given up the idea of knitting one.
I'm working on one now.
I'll keep you posted.


No comments:

Post a Comment